Okay so today I venture forward into the world of blogging. Here I plan write about my exploits that I expeirence during the course of my life. Usually they'll have something to do with drunkingness or drinking or random hook ups. Now in the form of journalistic integrity I plan to keep everything as unbiased as possible and names will be withheld to protect those involved in the storys.
Okay so now that I explained why I am doing this (I guess I did), I think I should let my readers (if there are any) know a little about me. I'm a 19 year old guy who's just trying to figure life out, I'm currently enrolled in a 3 year faux civil engineering program however I plan on doing journalism. I live a normal life, currently single and looking to enjoy life whether this means with a girl or not I have yet to decide. I just like to take life one step at a time and not plan to drasticaly for anything.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment